[Linux-cluster] Cman tool leave remove, device or resource busy

rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:44:53 UTC 2007

Yes, to both questions.  I am not familiar enough yet with the 5.0
version, but after reading the bottom of your message, there still is a
fence service registered in its table space.  Is there a separate fence
daemon running? Perhaps a `killall fenced` if there is no separate
service script?

                [root at nfs-6 ~]# cman_tool services
                type             level name     id       state
                fence            0     default  00010003 none
                [1 2 3]