[Linux-cluster] howto

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Wed Sep 5 07:48:32 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 23:23:43 Bob Peterson wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 16:20 -0500, David Walgamotte wrote:
> > any1 know of a good howto for web cluster with gfs. I need good step
> > by step guide as the redhat docs are not working.
> > --
>
> Hi David,
>
> I don't know which Red Hat docs aren't working for you, but here are
> some you can try:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf
> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/usage.txt
> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html

There's also a howto for setting up a GFS cluster at
http://open-sharedroot.org/documentation/the-opensharedroot-mini-howto/

Note, that this howto mainly covers the installation of a GFS bases diskless
sharedroot cluster.

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
http://www.atix.de/
http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

**
ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Einsteinstr. 10
85716 Unterschleissheim
Deutschland/Germany