[Linux-cluster] Re: Starting up two of three nodes that compose a cluster

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 15:14:51 UTC 2007

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 05:02:18PM +0200, carlopmart wrote:
> David Teigland wrote:
> >On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:40:55AM +0200, carlopmart wrote:
> >>Please, any hints??

So an error is coming back from gfs_controld on mount.  Please do the
steps manually, without init scripts or other scripts, so we know exactly
what steps fail.  And look in /var/log/messages for anything from
gfs_controld.  If there are none, send the output of 'group_tool -v;
group_tool dump gfs' after the failed mount.

Dave