[Linux-cluster] Fencing Driver API Requirements

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Mon Apr 14 12:19:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I remember that this was mentioned several times in the last few months,
but has any documentation been put together on the API that the fencing
drivers are supposed to cover?

I'm looking into writing a fencing driver based on disabling switch ports
on a managed 3com switch via the telnet interface, and I'd like to make
sure that it conforms to any speciffic requirements that might exist. If
someone could point me at the relevant URL, that would be most
appreciated.

Gordan