[Linux-cluster] DRBD and redhat cluster

Arjuna Christensen arjuna.christensen at maxnet.co.nz
Mon Apr 14 13:31:25 UTC 2008

I've been using RHCS to control DRBD quite happily, but only in a active/passive scenario.

All it requires is a little script, and an rgmanager '<script../>' object:

#!/bin/bash
exec /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk <resourcename> $@

(/etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk is installed by the DRBD package)

Regards,

Arjuna Christensen | Systems Engineer
Maximum Internet Ltd
DDI: + 64 9 913 9683 | Ph: +64 9 915 1825 | Fax:: +64 9 300 7227
arjuna.christensen at maxnet.co.nz| www.maxnet.co.nz