[Linux-cluster] Severe problems with 64-bit RHCS on RHEL5.1

Harri Päiväniemi harri.paivaniemi at tietoenator.com
Thu Apr 17 09:28:47 UTC 2008

Well,

I don't have any mistakes with firewalls, hosts, names, ip's etc. This
is a fact. Communication itself works. Maby it sounds strange when I say
I don't have mistakes, but this time it's true ;)

In this case cluster should gain quorum and start running services on
node a (it has 2 votes (node-vote + qdisk-vote).

It should fence node b first, because it doesn't know where it is.

So this behaviour is wrong.

-hjp