[Linux-cluster] GFS not syncing

Jason Stewart jason at lexxcom.com.au
Fri Jan 4 23:01:44 UTC 2008

I have been spending the last few weeks working on this and after a lot
of trial and error have managed to get everything to appear that it is
working. I am a newbie to all this stuff

The problem that I am having is that  any changes made in the mounted
GFS directory are not being seen by the other node, I have hunted
around  but can't seen to find any errors or messages in the logs that
anything is wrong. I can do and ccs_tool update to update the
cluster.conf file, so I am assuming that ccs and cman are running
correctly so there must be something with GFS.

I am not sure where to look now, I have done some extensive research on
google but could not find anything. any information would be handy.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster name="alpha" config_version="8">
  <clusternodes>
        <clusternode name="lbserver01" votes="2" nodeid="1">
                <fence>
                        <method name="single">
                                <device name="human"
ipaddr="192.168.1.111"/>
                        </method>
                </fence>
        </clusternode>
        <clusternode name="lbserver02" votes="1" nodeid="2">
                <fence>
                        <method name="single">
                                <device name="human"
ipaddr="192.168.1.112"/>
                        </method>
                </fence>
        </clusternode>
</clusternodes>
  <fencedevices>
        <fencedevice name="human" agent="fence_manual"/>
  </fencedevices>
  <rm>
    <failoverdomains/>
    <resources/>