[Linux-cluster] fence_apc - Perl based CLI version

Amit Schreiber gnobal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:51:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

There's a fence_apc_snmp.py script available in the cluster code repository:
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/fence/agents/apc/?cvsroot=cluster

I tested it a little (replaced /sbin/fence_apc with it - they both
have the same CLI parameters) and it seems to work where the fence_apc
script shipped with RHEL5 fails.

Amit