[Linux-cluster] iSCSI GFS

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Jan 30 23:19:12 UTC 2008

> with data you don't mind losing. Can you not get the said device to
> export an NBD or an iSCSI share? That would likely work better.

I'll be able to do SCSI, FC and iSCSI devices easily enough but this
particular device has NFS access built in. It takes external FC arrays and
makes them available as the head for them though various file protocols such
as CIFS, NFS, FTP, HTTP. Just wondered if I could use it.

I'm just messing around with this and plan to put a machine to task next week
once I understand it a little. Since I can't figure out my GFS problem, NFS is
starting to look better all the time. Sad really, I very much liked how
reliable GFS was but I can't solve this current problem quickly enough.

Mike