[Linux-cluster] RE: KNowing CLuster Version..

Nemeth, Norbert Norbert.Nemeth at mscibarra.com
Mon Jul 14 12:26:46 UTC 2008

# cman_tool status
1st line

Norbert Németh

From: linux-cluster-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Singh Raina, Ajeet
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:14 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] KNowing CLuster Version..

How can I know which cluster I have installed my system with.

I can see the version through system-config-cluster > Help.And it says: 1.9.<>.

I don't even see any entry in cluster.conf which shows the cluster version?

Pls Help

Local registered entity: MSCI KFT
Metropolitan Court acting as the Court of Registry
Registered office: 1138 Budapest, Népfürdo utca 22, Hungary
Registration No. 01-09-885383