[Linux-cluster] RE: KNowing CLuster Version..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Mon Jul 14 12:31:30 UTC 2008

[root at BL02DL385 ~]# cman_tool status

Protocol version: 5.0.1

Config version: 74

Cluster name: Test_Cluster

Cluster ID: 59828

Cluster Member: Yes

Membership state: Cluster-Member

Nodes: 2

Expected_votes: 1

Total_votes: 2

Quorum: 1

Active subsystems: 1

Node name: BL02DL385

Node addresses: 10.14.236.106

That's not correct.It shows 5.0.1 but what I can see ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/ .It doesn't matches with any.

Actually I am planning to install the same version of Cluster since I am finding difficult to get GFS-module-smp package for my RHEL 4 Update 2 x86_64 system.

Can you help me PlssS?