[Linux-cluster] RE: KNowing CLuster Version..

Christine Caulfield ccaulfie at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 12:46:17 UTC 2008

Singh Raina, Ajeet wrote:
> How Can I upgrade my Cluster Version? I need Cluster version more than 2.<>.

There aren't any (stable) versions later than cluster 2

> I tried downloading cluster software through
> ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/ but donno how to proceed.

If you don't know what to do with a source tarball, then I strongly
recommend you do NOTHING with it. Looking at your later messages you
already have RPMs installed, so simply building and installing the
tarball with its defaults could have some very nasty effects on your
cluster if you don't do it properly.

If you're using RPMs and you want to upgrade, get updated RPMs. It's the
only way to stay sane :-)

Chrissie