[Linux-cluster] RE: KNowing CLuster Version..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Mon Jul 14 12:51:07 UTC 2008

Thank for the advise. Anyway, My Main Purpose is to install GFS and I
was not getting the right package for the same.I have GFS installed but
GFS-module-smp is something sucks me everytime reposrting kernel
unsupported error.Checked with rh.redhat.com but that dint help.
Have You any idea how gonna I find the right package for GFS-module
installation.
I am not even getting src rpm which can compile and do the needful.

Pls Help
My Machine is:
[root at BL01DL385 ~]# uname -arn
Linux BL01DL385 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Sep 19 18:00:54 EDT 2005
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux