[Linux-cluster] Announcing Perl bindings for libcman

S. Zachariah Sprackett zac at sprackett.com
Mon Jun 2 04:48:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'd like to announce the availability of my Perl bindings for libcman.

You can grab them from here:

http://zac.sprackett.com/cman/cluster-cman-0.01.tar.gz

A simple example script would be as follows:

use Cluster::CMAN;

my $cman = new Cluster::CMAN();
$cman->init();

foreach ($cman->get_nodes) {
    print "Found a node: " . $_->{name} ."\n";
}

print "Cluster is"
   . ($cman->is_quorate() ? "" : " NOT") . " quorate!\n";

$cman->finish();

These bindings also fully support both the notification and recv_data
callbacks allowing you to take advantage of them from within perl.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with them.

-z