[Linux-cluster] Announcing Perl bindings for libcman

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 19:19:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, S. Zachariah Sprackett wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to announce the availability of my Perl bindings for libcman.
>
> You can grab them from here:
>
> http://zac.sprackett.com/cman/cluster-cman-0.01.tar.gz

this looks really good.

What I would really love to see is a set of perl and python bindings for
our shared libraries and part of our official releases.

As we discussed on IRC, i'd like them for our master branch in git
for libccs, libcman, libdlm and libfence.

In master (pre3):
libccs from cluster/config/libs/libccsconfdb/
libcman from cluster/cman/lib
libdlm from cluster/dlm/libdlm
libfence from cluster/fence/libfence
  (careful there is also a libfenced that we don't need)

I believe that all the API's in these libraries are stable by now, but i
can't guarantee that 100% yet.

Please submit what you like and in your preferred format (patches tho
would be best). I noticed that you used GPL2 licence and that's perfect.
Make _absolutely_ sure that you take copyright and credits for your work
:)

Thanks a lot for your contribution
Fabio