[Linux-cluster] script.sh : status & monitor

Patricio A. Bruna pbruna at it-linux.cl
Thu May 8 16:26:10 UTC 2008

Hi,
What result do Cluster Suite waits for when execute /etc/init.d/xxx status?
I guess is a value from RETVAL, if so, which one would be OK and Failed?

Thanks

------------------------------------
Patricio Bruna V.
IT Linux Ltda.
http://www.it-linux.cl
Fono : (+56-2) 333 0578
Móvil : (+56-09) 8827 0342

----- "Lon Hohberger" escribió:
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 14:01 +0100, Alain Moulle wrote:
> Hi
>
> In script.sh we can see these two lines :
>
> <action name="status" interval="30s" timeout="0"/>
> <action name="monitor" interval="30s" timeout="0"/>

Right now, nothing.

> I guess one is the periodic status call on services launched
> by the Cluster Suite but which one ?

status is the one you want to look for in your script (think: What would
a SysV init script do?) :)

-- Lon