[Linux-cluster] GFS lock cache or bug?

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Thu May 8 16:23:20 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 11:05 -0400, Wendy Cheng wrote:
> Just check few minutes ago ... my people page seems to have become Bob
> Peterson's people page but large amount of my old write-ups and
> unpublished patches still there. So if you type "wcheng", you probably
> will get "rpeterso" - contents are mostly the same though.

I haven't removed anything, so all of Wendy's patches and contents are
still there.

> There are also few GFS1/GFS2/NFS patches, as well as the detailed NFS
> over GFS documents, GFS glock write-ups, etc, in the (people's page)
> "Patches" and "Project" directories. Feel free to peek and/or try them
> out (but I suspect they'll disappear soon).

I don't have any plans to make any of Wendy's patches or content
disappear.  In fact, one of the reasons I wanted it moved under my
name was to safeguard it since Wendy left Red Hat.  I didn't want
some Red Hat administrator to say, "What's this wcheng people page?
She doesn't work here anymore; let's delete it all."  This way it's safe.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Clustering & GFS