[Linux-cluster] Cib.xml --> haresources

Stephen Nelson-Smith sanelson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 16:12:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to managed a linux-ha cluster (heartbeat 2) with puppet,
however I think I'm likely to struggle with cib.xml, as it contains
runtime info, and the cluster software seems like it won't take kindly
to being deployed automatically.

I think the approach is to put the config in an haresources file, and
use the haresources conversion to cib.xml tool.  However, how do I put
the knowledge I've put into my cib.xml (attached) into haresources?

Or am I missing the point entirely and there's a much better/easier
way to do this?

S.