[Linux-cluster] RE: Fencing quandry

Erling Nygaard erling.nygaard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:53:04 UTC 2008

Jeff

If you do not need the fenced node to come back (in your case it can
not come back due to the hardware issues)
you can remove the "on" fence action and simply have the fence device
issue a "off" command.
This should return a success.

In this case the fenced node will never return to life without human
interaction, but that is no worse than the situation you are in now.

Erling