[Linux-cluster] Re: Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 53, Issue 14

Balaji balajisundar at midascomm.com
Wed Sep 17 05:21:44 UTC 2008

Dear All,
  Currently I have successfully configured IPMILAN fencing to both the
servers and Ethernet Channel Bonding as per the below link

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/s1-hardware-connect.html#S2-HARDWARE-ETHBOND
  After the Fencing and Ethernet Channel Bonding both the servers are
getting rebooted alternatively (because of fencing by peer node)

I've attached the following files for your reference
 From server-1, (corviewprimary)
1. /var/log/messages ( Refer messages from Sep  10 15:20:22)
2./etc/cluster/cluster.conf
3./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
4./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
5./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0
as primary.zip

 From server-2, (corviewsecondary)
1. /var/log/messages ( Refer messages from Sep  10 15:24:07)
2./etc/cluster/cluster.conf
3./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
4./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
5./etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0
as secondary.zip

Is this happening only when i use bonding.

Can some one throw light on this peculiar problem

Regards
-S.Balaji