[Linux-cluster] GFS SAN Configuration on RHEL5.1 (iscsi storage)

Stevan Colaco stevan.colaco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:39:33 UTC 2008

Hello All,

I have setup 3 node cluster on RHEL5.1 which works fine.
now i'm trying to setup GFS to Conga Luci. I have setup iscsi targer
and all 3 cluster nodes as iscsi initiators. all 3 cluster nodes can
see the shared storage device as /dev/sda
I've logged into the Luci interface, selected the Storage Tab and
clicked on the First node (Ex: station1.example.com)
Error: The  page seems to be hang with Probing Storage message.

Has anyone faced this problem before? any clues...

Thanks in Advance,
-Stevan Colaco