[Linux-cluster] Fwd: GFS volume hangs on 3 nodes after gfs_grow

Alan A alan.zg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 20:08:48 UTC 2008

  gfs_sda1     1   1   0 wz--n- 10.00G 5.00G
  gfs_sdb1     1   1   0 wz--n- 10.00G 3.50G

The vg's are not enabled with the cluster bit. I am sorry for not being more
informative on LVM. If I enable cluster bit with vgchange -c command would
that convert the volumes to cluster volume group, or should I start by
blowing them away?

Alan A.