[Linux-cluster] Hardware options

Virginian virginian at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 22:21:46 UTC 2009

Hi Lon,

That is a good solution and could be a possible second cluster for me to
tinker with. However, I was rather hoping to use two nodes though and shared
storage to have two physical nodes clustered and then tinker with a virtual
cluster too (same as my existing cluster set up but a lot less heavy on the
electricity bill!!). I haven't tried kvm yet but it is something I would
like to have a play with (I've used xen and vmware up to now).

Regards

John