[Linux-cluster] Use alternate network interfaces for heartbeat in RHCS

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:38:53 UTC 2009

Hi
the clusternodes defined in cluster.conf are :

node1.mydomain
node2.mydomain

which correpond to the bond0 interfaces on both nodes.

I expect to use node1-hb and node2-hb as heartbeat interfaces. (bond1)

I may have misunderstood something, but are you telling me that I have to
use the nodeX-hb as clusternodes in cluster.conf ?

Brem