[Linux-cluster] NFS client failover

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at efausol.com
Mon Aug 31 03:35:01 UTC 2009

With clustered NFS the writes should be synchronous so they get committed to
stable storage before the client gets confirmation the write completed.  As a
result the write is on disk so there is no corruption after a reboot or
failover.

--
Dwight Hubbard
Owner Effective Automation Solutions
Email: dwight at dwighthubbard.com
Phone: (503) 941-0327
Redhat Certified Engineer - RHCE #804007137224095
VMware Certified Professional - VCP #18529