[Linux-cluster] validity error

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Dec 11 13:34:26 UTC 2009

Update

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:32:39 +0200, Kaloyan Kovachev wrote
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:36:53 +0000, Christine Caulfield wrote
>
> <snip>
>

> > Hmm. I am totally wrong. Very sorry. keyfile IS allowed in cluster3, it
> > overrides the one assigned in totem. In which case I'm not sure why it's
> > failing to validate on your system.
> >

> according to the validation file (cluster.rng) it should be an attribute of
> cman, while in my case it was attribute of multicast subelement and is not
> allowed there
>
> > The schema is a bit of a work-in-progress at the moment, which is why it
> > warns rather than fails if it finds an error. Did it work when you
> > removed keyfile ?
> >

> Yes i know and trying to help with one more config case (hence my email here
> in the first place). I have replaced it with <totem keyfile=".."> and passed
> this warning, but still can't pass the validation because of rm ... still
> looking for the reason.

After i have added validation section for our custom service resource and
reloaded the config the nodes were still communicating with each other.
Then i have restarted one of the nodes and it didn't join the cluster, but
created a new one as do other restarted nodes did later. It seems the keyfile
was not active with the old config and not activated on just reload

> > > I still can't find how do i specify per node interface. There is interface
> > > allowed only in<totem>  section while most of the nodes have (and use)
bond0,