[Linux-cluster] Configuration Between Real Servers and GFS Cluster

Diamond Li diamondiona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:48:18 UTC 2009

thanks for your reply. I am trying to understand what you mean. for
instance, I have 6 clients and 3 GFS servers, they are divided into 3
different groups
    client1            GFS server1
    client2

    client3            GFS server2
    client4

    client 5           GFS server3
    client6

So my question is how to balance the workload between these 3 GFS
servers since they are hosting identical data?

anyone successfully implemented this using CTDB+GFS?