[Linux-cluster] Apache HA cluster issues

lakshmana swamy klakshman03 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:04:38 UTC 2009

   Hi friends

  I have some doubts on apache HA Clustering in RHEL 5.2

  I have implemented Shared GFS in two nodes. Now I want Implement Apache Webserver clustering on the same nodes.

  I want to use file system as shared GFS, for Apache cluster nodes.

1.  While configuring the HA, do I need to configure a " Resource" for GFS ?

2.  What is the " Shutdown wait (Seconds)" option in "Apache Server" resource.

3.  What are the required Resources for Apache Clustering?

 Kindly Help me, to fix the above Issues.

 Thanking you

 Laxman