[Linux-cluster] Qdisk in initial quorum

Bevan Broun Bevan.Broun at ardec.com.au
Mon Jan 12 22:19:13 UTC 2009

I don’t have access to the cluster anymore. I built 4 instances of this and had a few issues along the way to investigate. I don’t recall getting any messages like yours. Sorry I cant help. You should send your cluster.conf.

Bevan Broun
Solutions Architect
Ardec International

http://www.ardec.com.au