[Linux-cluster] Sun StorageTek 2530 Array SAS and Redhat Cluster Suite

Jakub Suchy jakub.suchy at enlogit.cz
Tue Jan 13 16:41:58 UTC 2009

We use 2530 with 2 servers and RHCS without a problem. I think that the limitations are just due to a possible throughput of SAS.

Jakub

--
Jakub Suchý <jakub.suchy at enlogit.cz>
GSM: +420 - 777 817 949

Enlogit s.r.o, U Cukrovaru 509/4, 400 07 Ústí nad Labem
tel.: +420 - 474 745 159, fax: +420 - 474 745 160
e-mail: info at enlogit.cz, web: http://www.enlogit.cz

Energy & Logic in IT