[Linux-cluster] Re: List Cluster Resources

denis denisb+gmane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:52:00 UTC 2009

Chaitanya Kulkarni wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to the RHEL Clusters. Is there any way, (other than the
> cluster.conf file) using which we can view / list all the Cluster
> Resources that are used under the Cluster Service (Resource Group)? Some
> command which might give some output as -
>
> Service Name = Service1
>
> Resources -
> IP Address = <Value>
> File System = <Value>
> Script = <Value>

Hi Chaitanya,

I recently discovered the rg_test tool, it might be of help to you. It
does currently not have a man page, but check the "Configuring and
Managing a Red Hat Cluster" chapter "Debugging and Testing Services and
Resource Ordering" [1] for usage.

Hope this is of some help to you.

[1]
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Cluster_Administration/s1-clust-rsc-testing-config-CA.html