[Linux-cluster] Trying to locate the bottleneck

Raymond Setchfield rsetchfield at xcalibre.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 09:21:23 UTC 2009

Hi Jeff

Many Thanks for your reply.

I have had a look to see if there if there is anything suspicious within
dmesg and within messages and unfortunately there isn't anything at all
apart from one timeout.

Jul  8 10:15:51 loadbalancer-01 nanny[5427]: [inactive] shutting down
192.168.10.36:80 due to connection failure
Jul  8 10:16:03 loadbalancer-01 nanny[5427]: [ active ] making
192.168.10.36:80 available

I'll check out the possibility of any network related issues which may
cause this problem though.

Thanks for all your help!

R.