[Linux-cluster] using lacie ethernet disk raid as shared storage

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:38:04 UTC 2009

Hi Gordan,
thanks for your answer,

I can mount this disk with NFS (also with CIFS but I´m not using this
protocol)

My idea was to mount the disk with NFS on the 2 nodes of a red hat cluster,
but I don´t know if it is a good idea. (perhaps no :-( )

The cluster are going to serve a HA httpd service (I know, with this disk I
have a SPOF, but that is all I have, no money for more .-(( )

any suggestion with this scenario?

Thanks again,

ESG