[Linux-cluster] fence device LOM

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:06:00 UTC 2009

First

Sorry for the previous message with the same subject (gmail decided to send
it before i finish to write it), I continue with it

Hello all,

anyone knows if is it possible to use the integrated service processor with
embedded Lights Out Management (LOM) standard that comes with a server SUN
FIRE X2200 M2 as a fence device in a cluster.

If its possible, How it can be configured? I think this is a a serial
device, but I´m not sure. And if I´m right where must I plug the serial
wire? I´m a bit lost with this device

thanks

ESG