[Linux-cluster] clean luci configuration

anasnajj anasnajj at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:17:33 UTC 2009

Dear sir
 i configure my cluster using luci web interface and add two node ,after
that i delete /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file to reset my cluster and create
new cluster

,but Luci still remember old configuration file and give me error message
that the old clusters node unreachable when i try to access cluster list on
luci web ..

so how i can clean my cluster to new configuratin and clean luci
configuration ? i try to remove and reinstall cluster suite but luci still
remmeber old cluster and show error msg!!!