[Linux-cluster] network issues

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:24:53 UTC 2009

>From a last couple of weeks we are having some network maintenance and
upgrades in our data center. My xen cluster is in it. I have 3 nodes
with DRAC fencing. So when ever there is a network problem , my
cluster nodes try to fence each other and after the reboot of the
nodes, I can see a mess ( no shared storage, no vms running etc etc).
This is a test cluster so till now this is not a issue, but when I
will have a production cluster, is there any way to handle the
situation?  I know if we do not have network problem i will not see
this issue, but sometimes there are upgrade, maintenance etc etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks !
Paras.