[Linux-cluster] ccs_config_validate in cluster 3.0.X

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Sat Oct 31 07:18:06 UTC 2009

Guido Günther wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:36:30AM +0100, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> as briefly mentioned in 3.0.4 release note, a new system to validate the
>> configuration has been enabled in the code.
>>
>> What it does
>> ------------
>>
>> The general idea is to be able to perform as many sanity checks on the
>> configuration as possible. This check allows us to spot the most common
>> mistakes, such as typos or possibly invalid values, in cluster.conf.
> This is great. For what it's worth: I've pushed Cluster 3.0.4 into
> Debian experimental a couple of days ago.
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido

Hi Guido,

thanks for pushing the packages to Debian.

Please make sure to forward bugs related to this check so we can address
them quickly.

Lon update the FAQ on our wiki to help debugging issues related to RelaxNG.

It would be nice if you could do a package check around
(corosync/openais/cluster) and send us any local patch you have. I have
noticed at least corosync has one that is suitable for upstream.
I didn´t have time to look at cluster.

Thanks
Fabio