[Linux-cluster] SEMI OT. Synchronizing jboss cache dir.

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:21:47 UTC 2009

> You should use one iscsi lun shared by both cluster nodes. You can mount a
> GFS filesystem without locking (lock=nolock) with (correct me if I am wrong)
> the node not being part of a cluster, but only in one node at a time.
> You can mount a GFS filesystem created for a certain cluster  without
> having the filesystem configured as a resource, the only requisite is that
> the nodes mounting the filesystem have to be part of that certain cluster.

If I have understand you ok, I need to create a cluster, for example,
MYCLUSTER, then create a resource of type GFS filesystem. After that I must
create 2 nodes in the cluster, access de iscsi lun from this nodes and
finally mount the gfs filesystem.

With these I can share this directory between the nodes without the risk of
file corruption?

Well, in the case I can´t use this approach, is there any way to do this?

Thanks for your time,

ESG