[Linux-cluster] Quorum disk over RAID software device

Thomas Meller thomas.meller at gmx.net
Fri Feb 5 14:56:24 UTC 2010

Many thanks, Gordan.

This could nearly be the solution.
But as I understand, it's not possible to mirror the root-(g)fs to another computing center despite for relying on a new SPOF (if at all possible) or on hardware-dependent solutions.

We had storage problems in the past and could survive them. That's not possible any more, or else we will be bound to a new dependency on a working network infrastructure.

Hmm... our current setup addressed this with half the effort.

Anyway, does anyone in this forum use this technique and can send me the 'init'-script from the initrd?

Thanks again,
Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------