[Linux-cluster] Problem with write performance

Pena, Francisco Javier francisco_javier.pena at roche.com
Mon Jan 18 14:29:34 UTC 2010

Hello Arturo,

The following Red Hat KB article may be useful in your case: http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-6533 . The glock_purge and demote_secs tunables have been quite useful to us in some cases, and your case looks similar.

The only drawback of this method is that you will need to write a script somewhere to set the tunables, as they are not persistent.

Regards,

Javier