[Linux-cluster] Problem with write performance

Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer arturogf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:05:15 UTC 2010

Thank you F. Javier,

But the problem is that we use gfs2, and it does not seem to have these
tunables as you can read at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster@redhat.com/msg04673.html

So, we do not have the chance to test it...I think.

It would be very nice to, at least, know what is this problem related to.

Regards,
Arturo.