[Linux-cluster] system-config-cluster to conga

Mahantesh Chiniwar mchiniwar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 04:22:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have configured cluster using system-config-cluster on RHEL-5.4.

Could you let me know if i can do the following

1. Can I move from system-config-cluster to conga?

2. Can I use the same cluster.conf in conga?

3. Can both cman and conga run together?

4. Currently in my setup cman service is running and I have started ricci
service and have initilized the luci server on one of the cluster nodes but
when i tried to start the luci service it fails. var/log/messages show just
shows   "luci: Luci startup failed An error occurred while starting luci" I
dont have any other information that this. What might be the reason?

5. I tried stopping cman service even this did not help.

This information will help me.

--
Thanks,
Mahantesh