[Linux-cluster] system-config-cluster to conga

jacob ishak jacob.ishak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:11:24 UTC 2010

Hi

1. yes you can move from system-config-cluster to conga , after conga is up
from conga Web GUI you can discover already installed clusters and import
configuration
2. yes off course , everything relating to cluster configuration is the same
, the only thing that differs is that you are managing the cluster from
conga , you are not altering with the cluster config itself
3. off course cman have to be running all the time in order for ur cluster
to be up
4. conga configuration is straight forward and you can find it cluster admin
guides
5. never stop cman you cluster will crash