[Linux-cluster] Higher Grained Definition of IP Address Assignments?

Dustin Henry Offutt dhoffutt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:14:57 UTC 2010

Appreciate the info, but indeed what we need is HA.

I need to perhaps request if a cluster developer would be willing to add
a new configuration item to the IP xtag within the cluster.conf
configuration that would allow one to specify IP an IP label to apply
the IP resource to.

This /could/ be done via a cluster resource script - but then we'd lose
the ability to have the cluster software monitor the link and relocate
the service should the link be lost.