[Linux-cluster] Higher Grained Definition of IP AddressAssignments?

Martin Waite Martin.Waite at datacash.com
Mon Jun 14 13:18:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

/usr/share/cluster/ip.sh appears to perform the link-monitoring in the
"status" command, which is called periodically.  I don't know that
either rgmanager or cman or other cluster software are directly involved
in that.

The "ip" configuration already supports an "interface" attribute:

      <ip address="192.168.2.120" interface="eth0" monitor_link="1"/>

regards,

Martin