[Linux-cluster] RedHat RHEL 5U4 NFS Cluster nodes randomly reboot

Randy Zagar zagar at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 30 14:22:26 UTC 2010

Yes.  My experience is that you can't currently nfs-export *any* GFS or
GFS2 filesystems.

Exporting EXT3/EXT4 filesystems, however, doesn't appear to be a problem.

-Randy Zagar <zagar at arlut.utexas.edu>

--
Randy Zagar                               Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
E-mail: zagar at arlut.utexas.edu            Applied Research Laboratories