[Linux-cluster] cluster.conf arguments sent to fence agents

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Mar 2 04:17:20 UTC 2010

Hi all,

   I've built a new fence device and am now trying to sort out how and
what arguments CMAN (?) sends to the fence agent. Is there a document
explaining this interaction?

   From looking at other fence agents, it seems like CMAN sends either a
series of single-dashed arguments followed by their values or a list of
arguments, one argument per new line. What I don't know is how CMAN
interprets the arguments in the <fence>...</fence> statement to
arguments sent to the actual fence agent.

Thanks for any help!

Digi