[Linux-cluster] Shared storage across clustered VMs?

Jeff Karpinski jeff at 3d0g.net
Thu Mar 4 02:23:12 UTC 2010

Our assigned Red Hat engineer was on-site today and pointed out the blindingly obvious solution. Can't believe I didn't think of it: Run NFS as a clustered service and have the VMs mount that. That way ANY system - even outside of the cluster - can also access the data.

Man, I feel dumb. I should forfeit my RHCE. :-P