[Linux-cluster] Shared storage across clustered VMs?

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:57:55 UTC 2010

Greetings,

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Jeff Karpinski <jeff at 3d0g.net> wrote:
> Man, I feel dumb. I should forfeit my RHCE. :-P

Don't.

I am not an RHCE.

But with 26 years in IT industry, I have couple of feathers in my cap
though they are od extinct birds like Z80/Prime 550/Prime
750/Microvax/MSDos (1.0-6.22)Netware 2.x|3.x etc

Don't Despair :)

:)

Regards

Rajagopal

PS: and Oh! I have been supporting a family of 4 purely by
Free/Opensource Software :) for last almost 5 years due to
stubbornness If I may say it so. and at a paltry salary (<usd $200).