[Linux-cluster] fencing issue - with attach logs&conf

שלום קלמר sklemer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:48:39 UTC 2010

Hi .

I agree with you !! About giving the admin to adopt or not the
paranoid approach of not failing over the services.

I supported in the past tru64 clusters & now days the HP serviceguard.( hpux
& linux ).

Hp decided not develops the serviceguard on  linux  anymore & we now start
using Redhat-Cluster.

Its seems that for very critical customers you need at least 2 fencing
method !!!

& there is another thing to be fix ASAP  - when using HALVM - The needs of
comparing which file is newer , the lvm.conf or
the initrd.img. -

Regards.

Shalom.